Essential Functions & Basic Duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service to the sales team and potential buyers
- Greeting potential buyers and obtaining basic information for the sales team
- Handing out community brochures and pricing information
- Answering questions about the community/builder
- Touring prospects through the model homes
Education, Qualifications, Designations and Required Skills/Experience:
- Professional attitude, dress and demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to excel in a team oriented environment
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time
- Ability to take potential buyers to homes throughout the community
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable computer, tablet and smart phone required for electronic scheduling system
- CAN DO ATTITUDE!!!
PEAK Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.