Who We Are
At Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, we’re all about homes, but we’re more about living. Our mission is to inspire lives fully lived, for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We know every home needs a solid foundation, and our mission is no different. To make it a reality, build everything we do on top of our core values of Respect, Extreme Ownership, Agility, and Lifefullness®.
What We Offer
- Market-calibrated base compensation range: $47,306.00 to $64,002.00
- Additional compensation:
- A responsive, team-based bonus program that rewards our collective success monthly and quarterly.
- This position does not have a commission plan.
- This position is eligible for mileage reimbursement.
- Benefits: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits programs; including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including no-cost options for employees.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
- Group and voluntary life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with automatic 3% company contributions after one year of tenure.
- Financial Wellness Program that offers free advice from professional financial planners.
- Employee Assistance Program
How You Can Help Us
Based on direction from Creative Manager, and in collaboration with Chief Revenue Officer, the Content Specialist will support our sales and marketing initiatives in a timely and accurate manner. This role is for someone who understands the power of content management in achieving company goals, as well as getting their hands “dirty” with necessary marketing tasks. We’re looking for someone who will show the same enthusiasm and attention to detail when asked to set up a dozen tables at a homebuyer event as they do when asked to collaborate on creating and executing annual marketing strategies. Currently, this position is required to be in-office from time to time and for company events.
What You'll Do
Content Creation & Management
- Act as an expert in delivering the Boulder Creek brand “voice” in all relevant communications.
- Create and edit copy for both internal- and external- facing Boulder Creek marketing documents.
- Work in conjunction with our PR firm to draft and implement articles, awards, and media notifications.
- Develop and maintain ongoing communication schedules in alignment with company strategies.
- Regularly report insights from data monitoring to improve metrics.
Outward-Facing Digital Information Management
- Maintain Boulder Creek digital presence – including our website and other syndication-based sites.
- Monitor website data implementation and check for accuracy.
- Consistently improve internal and external databases.
- Maintain process and implementation of Boulder Creek social media strategy
- Create a weekly posting schedule, to include ad creation and placement recommendations (reviewed with Marketing Team prior to posting).
- Generate ideas based upon research.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on social media strategies in alignment with sales goals and launch needs.
- Report metrics and insight-driven recommendations to the Marketing Team.
- Monitor social accounts, and respond appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Deliver key metrics as defined by Creative Manager and Chief Revenue Officer.
General Marketing & Sales Support
- Execute sales and marketing events – to include planning, set up, tear down, and interaction with prospective buyers.
- Some nights and weekends required – (6 to 10+ dates per year).
- Support processes to drive execution across all marketing channels – including tactical calendars, SharePoint sites, and other management tools.
What You Need
- Experience and Education
- Directly applicable education and/or experience is required.
- We will consider various combinations of formal education, training, and experience in writing, business, marketing, and/or advertising.
- Total education and experience should equate to at least 4 years of cumulative knowledge and/or expertise that is directly applicable to the position.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, people skills, management abilities, decision making skills and planning skills.
- General homebuilding and/or real estate experience is a plus.
- Very strong computer skills for Mac and/or PC operating system and Microsoft programs.
- Ability to work effectively with the pressures of meeting schedules and producing quality product.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, establish priorities and achieve desired outcomes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of vision to record, prepare, and communicate reports.
- Requires hearing within normal range for telephone use.
- Requires some reaching and occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will primarily work in a typical office environment with occasional work in a field environment in sites that are under development, near heavy equipment, and uneven terrain.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Regular and predictable attendance at the designated work site is required.
- Occasional work outside office setting visiting job sites under construction is necessary.