The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
- This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities
- Maintains the job site office and closes out projects
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office
- Organization: utilizes strong organizational skills
- Communication: displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills
- Problem Solving: analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs
- Interpersonal Skills: tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities
- Education and experience: 4 year college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management
- 3+ years of successful Project Management/Expediting experience with a production residential or multi-family builder
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction
- Experienced in managing multiple projects
PEAK Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.