We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for developing a deep understanding of local market conditions to guide decision-making for the local market operating teams and for developing tactical acquisitions and operational strategies for each market area.
- Utilize rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to guide operational strategy.
- Demonstrate a key interest and capability in related disciplines such as Sales, Finance, and Land, in order to transition to other disciplines throughout career.
- Manage project feasibilities including: conducting fieldwork, gathering data from competitive databases and other secondary sources, and compiling information into written and graphical market analysis.
- Manage yearly Operational Strategic Plan process and compile relevant data into local market strategy document.
- Prioritize effectively across multiple projects/workstreams and efficiently use the organizations resources across departments.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of the Market.
- Understand Pulte Concepts, especially TCGs and how the needs and wants of the consumer relate to Division projects.
- Communicate market dynamics to local team and make recommendations in a clear, concise and impactful way.
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of best-practices for use across the company.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual/Department
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Advanced degree strongly preferred (i.e., MBA or Master’s degree in Real Estate or Urban Planning)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 4-6 years of real estate or planning experience with deep analytical and structured problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities from complex problem solving and influencing key decision makers, to training teams on new tools and coaching analyst resources who may or may not be direct reports.
- Exhibit confidence with an adaptable, consultative style, knowing how to present opinions constructively, knowing when to defer to others, and being able to influence without direct authority.
- Highly analytical and financially astute, with sound business judgment and creativity in both solving problems and devising potential solutions.
- Must be able to translate raw data into meaningful insights to facilitate business strategy decisions that are practical and relevant.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a direct, tactful style and good listening skills.
- Solid project management capabilities; comfort working under deadlines and producing key deliverables; high attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities and familiarity with database/reporting tools such as MS Access and Tableau.
- Travel will vary and is estimated to range from 5% – 30%.
SALARY RANGE: $105,000-$120,000 annually, depending on experience. This position is also eligible for an annual bonus based on the successful completion of defined performance objectives.
PULTEGROUP EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary offered through training - Comprehensive, Flexible, and Affordable Healthcare Coverage Options - PTO, Vacation, and Work/Life Benefits - Health Advocacy and Wellness - Retirement Plan with Company Match - Education Assistance - Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits