Responsible for estimating building materials for residential and commercial projects.
An Estimator promotes the companies’ name and acts as a business representative for the building materials distribution channel.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing customer service and public relations.
- Responsible for estimating materials for customer projects.
- Responsible for entering quotes into the computer if needed.
- Responsible for blueprint readings, take-offs, and pricing.
- Responsible for following up on customer or contractor concerns
- Work with customers to advise them of product solutions
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in estimating
- Building industry knowledge required
•Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
•Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
•Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
•Computer literacy with ability to quickly learn new computer software programs
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
•Excellent customer service skills
Analysis/judgment, market, product, interpersonal and communication skills (questioning/probing/listening).
Product knowledge; strategic thinker; aggressive.
PEAK Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.