*** APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE BY USING THIS LINK!!! ***
Who We Are
At Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, we’re all about homes, but we’re more about living. Our mission is to inspire lives fully lived, for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We know every home needs a solid foundation, and our mission is no different. To make it a reality, we build everything we do on top of our core values of Respect, Extreme Ownership, Agility, and Lifefullness®.
What We Offer
- Market-calibrated base compensation range: $76,149.00 to $103,025.00
- Additional compensation:
- A responsive, team-based bonus program that rewards our collective success monthly and quarterly.
- This position does not have a commission plan.
- This position is eligible for a vehicle allowance.
- Benefits: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits programs; including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including no-cost options for employees.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
- Group and voluntary life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with automatic 3% company contributions after one year of tenure.
- Financial Wellness Program that offers free advice from professional financial planners.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Home loan assistance and discount
How You Can Help Us
Manage and lead team members to create an efficient and on-schedule homebuilding implementation process. Synchronize all aspects of the option program between Purchasing and Field, monitor construction schedules to achieve the desired level of customer satisfaction for on-time delivery. Exercise discretion and independent judgment to anticipate and deal with problems or recurring issues. Direct the Pre- construction, Pre-drywall, and New-Home Orientations.
What You'll Do
- Manages all aspects of homebuilding production activities and ensures they are implemented in a timely and efficient manner by use of BuildTopia.
- Ensures all processes related to option related items are installed per company schedules.
- Organizes and implements the homeowner’s construction orientation walks on all projects.
- Holds weekly meetings with the sales team for your community.
- Visits municipalities, as needed, to pull permits, get inspections, etc.
- Maintains good working relationships with inspectors.
- Conducts tailgate meetings with subcontractors.
- Holds third party training meetings with the safety company.
- Develops a program to evaluate all issues pertaining to the opening of a new model complex.
- Manages options so that they are processed accurately and installed by trade contractors per information supplied by BuildTopia.
- Works with and responds to Third Party inspection reports.
- Monitor all phases of the construction process to create the most cost efficient method.
- Review budgets on a regular basis and monitor adherence to the established cost parameters.
- Review the complete option program to alleviate any inefficiencies.
- Mediate all issues regarding the installation and acceptance of options.
- Direct the Pre-construction, Pre-drywall and New Home Orientations.
Plans and Specifications
- Identifies and communicate any plan or specification errors.
- Consults with engineers, architects and owners regarding design problems
- Assists in the value engineering of plans.
- Assists the purchasing department in establishing standard project Scopes of Work for each trade.
- Identifies errors of omission in plans, specifications and designs.
Construction Team Management
- Provides leadership to construction team members by modeling the company’s values, vision and operating principles.
What You Need
- Experience and Education
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 5 years progressive construction experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of attached building experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years project superintendent experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills, people skills, management abilities, decision making skills and planning skills.
- Understanding of how activities impact profits and losses in a home building company along with strong analytical skills and the ability to focus on issues which may adversely impact financial results.
- Must be able to effectively delegate decision making and problem solving authority, communicate clear performance expectations and desired results, monitor performance and outcomes, and provide ongoing feedback to team members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, budgets and schedules with moving deadlines.
- May be called upon to handle difficult situations. Must be able to resolve problems and handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Intermediate skill in MS Project, Excel and Word required. AutoCad experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with the pressures of meeting schedules and producing quality product.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and provide feedback in a professional manner with government officials, general public and internal customers. Ability to handle conflict and hold others accountable for results.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and civil engineering plans.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires manual dexterity to operate computer, keyboard, calculator, copier machine and other office equipment. Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals. Requires hearing within normal range for telephone use.
- Requires some reaching and occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- This position will work in a field environment on sites that are under development, near heavy equipment and uneven terrain.
- The noise level in the work environment may be elevated.
- Different weather conditions may be encountered, though there is no requirement for sustained work in unfavorable weather conditions.
- Regular and predictable attendance at the designated work site is required.