We at Precision Homes know that finding and protecting your largest investment can be daunting. Our team of creative, experienced, and professional craftsmen work with our clients from start to finish to find and create YOUR dream home that meets your inspiration and expectations, all while fitting into your budget. You deserve to have a team of experts with knowledge and integrity to assist you in safeguarding your investment so you can relax knowing that your home is being handled with Precision.
The Roofing Superintendent works in the field to assist the Production Manager in the completion of all jobs, ensuring that all jobs meet the quality standard of Precision Homes, LLC. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, customer service skills, and time management skills. The ability to speak and understand Spanish is a plus. This position requires a background check, a clean driving record, and a valid driver’s license.
- At the start of each job, the Roofing Superintendent starts the Production Checklist to insure all details for each job are intact and clearly communicated.
- Quality Control: This involves regularly inspecting all jobs during and after construction and managing subcontractors to ensure the scope of work is completed to the quality standards of Precision Homes.
- Managing courteous, respectful, and timely communications with homeowners is an integral piece of the daily operations for the Roofing Superintendent.
- Inspections: The Roofing Superintendent is responsible for ensuring that all jobs meet building code, for securing all inspections (preliminary, mid, and final), coordinating with the Runner to set ladders at job sites for inspectors, and for meeting inspectors at the job sites as needed.
- It is a priority for the Roofing Superintendent to continually monitor and enforce the Precision Homes’ safety programs, ensuring that crew members are mindful of their own safety as well as the safety of their fellow crew members;
- The Roofing Superintendent responds to all warranty calls and manages warranty repairs to completion.
- Daily updates to the CRM software program are required.
- Upon the completion of each job, the Roofing Superintendent picks up unused materials from the job site and delivers them to the appropriate vendor for credit, assisting in the reduction of operating costs.
- The Roofing Superintendent will walk each job at its completion to inspect the workmanship and complete the Production Checklist, ensuring that the job is completed to the quality standard of Precision Homes.
- Roofing Superintendent completes minor repairs as necessary and performs duties as required to complete the production process.
- 2 years of experience managing residential and commercial roofing projects
- Full understanding of roofing systems, TPO, Mod Bit, Comp Shingle, Metal, Tile, etc.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal skills
- Provided company truck and company cell phone
- Health insurance after 60 days
- The company contributes $250/month towards monthly premium for health insurance
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year