With over 40 years in business and the recipient of numerous awards, we are one of the leading cabinetry suppliers in the Denver-metro area. We are searching for the right Senior Kitchen and Bath Salesperson to join our team.
- Generate, qualify, and close new business through networking, showroom floor coverage, prospecting, and referrals
- Build rapport with a customer, understand their needs, develop a design consistent with their vision and budget, provide timely responses to inquiries, and support them through the process
- Be an expert in BKC’s cabinetry product offerings
- Field measure projects and create accurate designs, quotes and modifications as needed
- Rapidly develop designs and renderings in 2020 Design Software that are accurate, include the appropriate options, and provide adequate detail for a quality installation
- Prepare accurate orders and contract documents
- Expertly manage all projects from inception to completion including briefing and working with contract installers
- You have at least six years of proven success selling residential cabinetry in a dealer environment; you consistently place in the top sales group in your current role
- You know 2020 Design software; others seek your advice on how best to use it
- You have a passion for design and a portfolio to show it
- You are customer-focused and skilled at comprehending and delivering your customer’s vision; your designs delight the customer
- You have exceptional attention for detail
- You excel at building long-term relationships with builders and contractors by meeting their specific needs
- You are skilled at customer management; when things don’t go as planned you solve the issue in a way that delights the customer
- You love being part of a positive collaborative team environment, and you share your knowledge and experience with your teammates
Why BKC Kitchen and Bath:
BKC Kitchen and Bath offers a creative, positive, and supportive work environment as evidenced by the average tenure of 10 years in this position. Our compensation package is industry-leading, allowing top designers to earn at a top level ($100,000 and up) and includes benefits like health insurance and 401k.
Our sales/design team enjoys the benefits of a superb showroom, full-time showroom coordinator, centralized purchasing, onsite warehouse and delivery services, warranty service technician, full-time accounting department, administrative support, and a strong marketing and business development group.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in a great opportunity, please apply at https://bkc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21&source=aWQ9MjI%3D.
About BKC Kitchen and Bath:
Our large showroom makes it easy to plan any project with many creative displays representing top brands like Crystal Cabinets, Medallion Cabinetry and David Bradley Cabinetry. Our friendly and professional team of designers and staff works seamlessly to provide our customers with Colorado’s Best Kitchen Experience. www.bkckitchenandbath.com